The 2nd annual Cape Town SMME Summit is a gathering of entrepreneurs and small business owners to share ideas on how to rebuild their businesses in a post-Covid19 setting. We shall be sharing ideas and discussing issues such as:
1. The negative impact of the current electricity crisis in SMME’s,
2. Greater and easier access to government opportunities and the cutting of red tape,
3. Encouraging women and youth to start a business,
4. Access and the lack of it, to funding and other critical business services and information,
5. The importance of advertising/ marketing
6. Networking opportunities amongst the other expected 1500 participants. Bring your business cards, share ideas and meet potential partners,
We shall have financial institutions and government owned agencies on standby to give important business related information to those present.
This platform aims to bring together small business owners, government leaders, and experts in business development and planning to exchange ideas and find ways to deal with the current challenges facing the SMME sector. We shall use this platform to discuss immediate opportunities available in the Western Cape and Cape Town, which could help local small businesses. This platform aims to introduce the expected 1500 participants to one another and encourage them to share ideas.
It will be a high-powered panel, a brilliant location suitable for these discussions and we hope to see you there as part of these exciting discussions.
1. VUSI THEMBEKWAYO – INTERNATIONAL BUSINESS MENTOR, ENTREPRENEUR AND MOTIVATIONAL SPEAKER
2. RENEE REDELINGHUYS – MD OF HEART FM, METROPOLITAN CAPE TOWN BIGGEST RADIO STATION
3. MEREILLE WENGER – WESTERN CAPE MINISTER OF FINANCE AND ECONOMIC OPPORTUNITIES
4. ALDERMAN GEORDIN HILL-LEWIS – EXECUTIVE MAYOR OF THE CITY OF CAPE TOWN
MORE EXCITING SPEAKERS TO BE ADDED.
TUNE INTO HEART FM FOR ALL SUMMIT RELATED INFORMATION , COMPETITIONS AND PRIZES.
Date: Tuesday 27th June 2023
Time: 15h00 for 17h00 (EVENT EXPECTED TO RUN UNTIL 10PM)
The Venue:: Cape Town International Convention Centre, Auditorium 1
Fee: R495.00 to R595.00 (including refreshments, snacks and parking).
Dress Code: Business
For additional information, kindly contact Sharon Austin at (021) 439-8000 or email email@example.com
Looking forward to welcoming you to a bigger and better summit.