No under 18s
Table of Contents
Not your average watercolour session.
Watercolour + Wine = a GREAT combo. Trust me.
Friend, welcome to the painting party!
Join me in a beautiful space filled with colour and laughs, while your glass will be (responsibly) filled with some lekker wine.
A FEW IMPORTANT DETAILS:
- Please note that this is not a workshop/formal art lesson. While there will be a basic intro to watercolour, an intensive teaching session is not included in this event. I will provide a basic demo + teaching aids, inspiration images, and advice should you need it.
- Please keep in mind this is not a drinking event. The focus is on learning about, and enjoying, unique local wines, and growing in playful creative expression.
- A non-alcoholic drink option will be provided should you prefer. Please contact me beforehand should you require this.
- FOOD: The restaurant will be closed during the event, so guests are encouraged to have dinner beforehand. I will have a light snack available, and you are welcome to bring snacks to eat at the venue as well!
- While ‘wine per attendee’ will be responsibly limited to 1 – 2 glasses per person, we ask that you travel using either Uber, or your designated driver, as we do not want encourage driving while intoxicated
- CANCELLATIONS: If you can’t make it to the event, please email firstname.lastname@example.org ASAP so that we can pass the ticket along to the waiting list. Unfortunately we do not offer refunds or ticket exchanges if you cancel within 72 hours (3 days) of the event. If you would like to find a replacement for your ticket should you need to cancel, you are more than welcome!
- Photos will be taken during the event; if you wish to not have your face shown in online posts, please send an email to email@example.com or let me know on the night!
|Age restriction||No under 18s|
|Refund policy||No refunds|
Watercolour + Wine Night: March 16th
136 Bree St, Cape Town City Centre, Cape Town, 8000